The REACH Centre has launched the new chemtrac 4.0, a comprehensive suite of online tools for successful chemicals management; accompanied by a new website launch.
chemtrac 4.0 is a suite of applications designed to manage product stewardship activities and to ensure compliance with ever-developing chemicals regulations in the supply chain.
- chemtrac Hub: The Hub enables to access, manage and administer all chemtrac applications from one place. You can manage your users, set up user profiles and customise the interface with your company logo. You can also access the Hub from your mobile or tablet - chemtrac on the go!
- All chemtrac applications are now stand alone functions. This means you can access for example the Regulations Guide or the Product Risk Assessor straight from the Hub, without having to go into the Substance Database first.
- Substance Database: We have improved the interface to make it more user friendly and have enhanced the reporting function for you to get even better data out of your reports.
- Additional Global Regulations and list have been included; increasing the number of regulations by 40%.
- chemtrac support and training: We have improved the help function and have set up dedicated customer service.
The integrated chemtrac applications provide live information on the regulatory status and hazard classification of specific chemicals. Covering more than 150,000 chemicals and more than 150 global regulations comprising more than 400 lists, chemtrac enables organisations of all sizes and in all industry sectors to prioritise and focus their resources and to manage business risk more efficiently, saving time and money. The chemtrac range of applications now include the Hub, Substance Database, Substance Alerts, Regulations Guide, chemtrac Alerts and Product Risk Assessor. Furthermore, its Regulatory Advice Service provides additional guidance and advice on the impact or interpretation of chemicals legislation.
Additionally, we have launched a new chemtrac website www.chemtracglobal.com. The website offers detailed information on what chemtrac is and what it can do for organisations. It has been designed to provide a user-friendly experience with enhanced functionality and extended product information.
"We have worked very hard with our customers to improve usability and enhance functionality of chemtrac. I think we can be very proud of chemtrac 4.0 and the accompanying launch of the new website; it is sleek, easy to use and functionality has further improved. With regulations changing all the time, it is really important for businesses to stay up-to-date and to know how these changes affect them. chemtrac 4.0 really is the ideal solution for them to do this efficiently," says Jonathan Lutwyche, CEO of The REACH Centre.
chemtrac is a division of The REACH Centre, a leading provider of regulatory and scientific services with offices and representatives in Europe, North America and Asia. The tool combines the regulatory expertise of The REACH Centre, with excellent IT development skills and the latest developments in legislation across the world - as they happen and as they're anticipated too. Our team has tackled some of the biggest chemicals management challenges facing global supply chains in the past decade or more and chemtrac is the result of that experience.
To find out more about chemtrac 4.0 go to www.chemtracglobal.com